Closing date for applications end of August 2019
We're looking for a Cycle Mechanic / Workshop Manager to join the team at our store in Durham. Ideally someone who has Cytech training and a knowledge of electric bikes.
The role will include amongst other things;
* Assembling new bikes and carrying out PDI reports.
* Managing workshop workload.
* Ordering spare parts and cycle accessories.
* Organising demo days.
* Electric bike sales in store.
The role would also involve a little of the following;
* Adding new products to our website.
* Social media posts on news topics and special offers.
* Blog posts.
Full training will be provided on the above topics.
The ideal candidate will be someone who's keen to learn new skills and good at planning and organising. Ideally will already have some Cytech training but Technical eBike will be available to the right candidate if required. A knowledge of Bosch / Shimano / Yamaha / Kalkhoff ebike systems would be good but training can be provided.
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate.
Pension and bonus scheme also available.
If you'd like to apply please forward a CV to: