The Zoid™ does one thing, and it does it well: it maximizes your time on the mountain without bulking up your ride. The Zoid stows 2 liters of water in a minimal pack that’s slim enough to wear over or under your jacket. The Therminator™ harness features an insulated drink tube that zips away into the shoulder strap, where it’s out of your way and protected from cold weather, and the Snowshed™ back panel keeps powder from collecting on your pack. Two small pockets store the very basics: snacks, phone and keys.
• The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
• Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
• Lift-Friendly Design: Slim, low-profile design lets you wear this pack comfortably on the lift
• Secure zippered pocket keeps your smartphone in easy reach
• Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
COLLECTION: Ski & Snow
ACTIVITY: Ski & Snow
HYDRATION CAPACITY: 2L/70 fl oz
HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: Yes
GEAR CAPACITY: 1L/60 cu in
PACK WEIGHT: 290 g/10 oz
FITS TORSO: 38-53 cm/15-21 in
BACK PANEL: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
WAIST BELT: N/A
HARNESS: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Insulated Tube Cover
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.