Weighing in at just one pound, the Magic™ is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 2 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+hour ride. There are universal hooks for carrying your helmet, plus a zippered front that pocket leaves enough room for a phone, card, and keys. The removable waist belt also adds stability on rough terrain. The updated Magic features another full-length pocket for your bike pump and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one easy click.And as always, the women’s-specific design features S-curved straps and a shorter pack length for a closer, more comfortable fit.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
390g / 0lb 13oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
38-52cm / 15-21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66-116cm / 26-46 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
• Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
• External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
• Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
• Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
• Womens-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit.
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.