With 12 liters of storage space and a 3-liter reservoir, the Powderhound is ideal for quick backcountry and sidecountry trips. It features interior storage pockets for stowing your avy kit, along with external attachment points for strapping skis to the outside of the pack. To keep your water flowing, the insulated Therminator harness lets you zip your drinking tube into your shoulder strap to protect your water supply from frigid temperatures (no more frozen bite valves). The Powderhound’s slim, low-profile shape also lies flat against your back for a more comfortable ride on the lift.
• The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
• Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
• Diagonal Ski Carry: Use the external straps to carry skis diagonally on the outside of the pack
• Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
• Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain
• Secure zippered pocket for essentials
• Avy Gear Organization: Includes storage compartments designed specifically for avalanche gear
• Large zipper tabs are easy to grab while wearing gloves
COLLECTION: Ski & Snow
ACTIVITY: Ski & Snow
HYDRATION CAPACITY: 3L/100 fl oz
HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: Yes
GEAR CAPACITY: 9L/550 cu in
PACK WEIGHT: 680 g/1 lb 8 oz
FITS TORSO: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
BACK PANEL: Snowshed™: Molded back panel with moisture-wicking DWR finish for snow-shed capability.
HARNESS: Therminator™: Closed-cell foam insulation shelters tube and reservoir against extreme temperatures.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Insulated Tube Cover
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.