Our iconic and versatile MTB pack is now designed to give you the Low Rider advantage. The M.U.L.E. LR combines the storage and features of the beloved M.U.L.E. pack with a lumbar design that offers more stability during aggressive downhill rides. Instead of concentrating pack weight on your shoulders, this pack shifts your load to your hips for a lower center of gravity and more freedom of movement.
The pack is built around a brand new 3-liter Crux reservoir that delivers more water per sip, with a design that’s optimized for fast and fumble-free refills.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
800g / 1 lb 12 oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
43-53cm / 17-21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
76-127cm / 30-50 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby/ 210D Nylon Oxford
• The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
• Airfoil™ back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
• Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
• Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather.
• Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing.
• Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
• Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player.
• Overflow storage quickly lashes down a rain shell or extra layer via 2 sets of compression straps.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.