Go big and go brave with the the K.U.D.U.™ Protector 10, the ultimate pack for hydration and protection. The full back CE Level II protector panel helps absorb impact in a crash and 7-liters of cargo space ensures you can bring what you need for a day on the trail. Endlessly adaptable, the protector can be worn with or without the cargo pack and is capable of carrying a full-face helmet and armor. The 3-liter Crux™ reservoir can fuel the longest of adventures and the load-bearing hip belt keeps essentials within reach. And since anything can happen on the mountain, the K.U.D.U.™ comes with a bike tool organizer roll to keep tools handy for quick repairs and gear adjustments. Size options even make it easier to find the perfect fit.
• 3L CRUX™ Reservoir: Faster flow rate powers longer adventures
• Full Back CE Level II Protector: Helps absorb impact in a crash
• Zip Off Cargo Pack: Protector can be worn with out without cargo pack
• Removable Bike Tool Organizer Roll: Stash your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more, roll it up and tuck it away
• Integrated High Visibility Rain Cover: Shield your pack and gear from inclement weather
• Helmet and Armor Carry: Stow and secure a full-face helmet, knee and elbow pads
• Load-Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.