Maximum storage, maximum hydration, and better balance on your bike: the redesigned H.A.W.G. LR gives you all three. (After all, its initials do stand for “Holds A Lotta Water and Gear.) It features an ingenious lumbar design that shifts weight to your hips for more stability when you’re riding with a fully-loaded pack. It’s also designed to hold a second reservoir for epically long days in the saddle.
When the weather takes a turn for the worse, just pull out the integrated rain cover to shield your gear. We’ve also redesigned it with more tool storage and a magnetic tube trap that automatically clicks into place so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail. The extra pockets on the waist belt keep essentials close at hand, and the universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry your helmet when you’re not riding.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT
1kg / 2 lbs 3 oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
43-53cm / 17 - 21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
76-127cm / 30-50 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
• The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
• Airfoil™ back panel is our most advanced back panel providing maximum comfort and ventilation even on the longest rides.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
• Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight stable fit.
• Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather.
• Built in helmet carry hooks and secures a XC helmet while still allowing full access to your pack without removing.
• Carry more water with an additioanal reservoir comparts that holds 3L/100oz water.
• Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
• Additional top zippered pocket has a microfleece lining and holds your media player.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.