The NiteRider® Swift™ 500 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it’s USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts.
Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift™ 500 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 500 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift™ 500 can run for up to twenty-five hours before it needs a charge.
• Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic
• Smooth 500 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design
• Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view
• Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount
• 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
• Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator
• FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
• Convenient USB rechargeable
Lumen Output: 500
Run Time: 1:30 – 25:00hrs
Quick Charge Time: 2:00hrs at 1Amp
Normal Charge Time: 3:15hrs at 500mA
The NiteRider® Sabre™ 80 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night. With the addition of amber colored side lights, the Sabre™ 80 provides 180 degrees of protection.
• Daylight Visible Flash (DVF)
• 80 lumen super bright tail light
• Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
• Amber side lights for 180 degrees of visibility
• Convenient USB rechargeable
• Be Seen by cars = Be Safe
• FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
Lumen Output: 80
Run Time : 1:30 – 10:30hrs
Charge Time: 1:30hrs
The Swift™ 500 & the NiteRider® Sabre™ 80 is backed by NiteRider’s lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components
(housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs.
LED Head Light
Internal Li-Ion Battery
Built-in, Handlebar Mount
USB Charging Cable
LED Tail Light
Seat Post Mount
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.