The CatEye Volt 500 XC & Rapid X2 front and rear rechargeable set is a powerful combination, with more than enough light output and run times for the darkest of lanes, while keeping you visible to other road users. With up to 500 Lumens up front, and 180 degree 80 Lumens behind you, you can see and be seen with confidence.
VOLT 500 XC
With incredible power for its size and weight, Cateye’s Volt 500 XC packs a real punch.
• Chip LED x 1, 500 Lumen maximum output
• Proprietary Opticube lens for supreme light distribution
• Lightweight durable polycarbonate body with a highly polished finish
• USB Li-ion rechargeable battery
• Battery indicator
• Double click to High Mode. Single click returns to the previous mode
• Recharge time: 6 hours
• Rubber band & hook mounting bracket
• Weight: 95g
Mode: Output, Runtime
High: 500 Lm, 2 hrs
Low: 100 Lm, 14.5 hrs
Hyper Constant: 100 / 500 Lm, 12 hrs
Flashing: 100 Lm, 120 hrs
RAPID X2 80 REAR
The Rapid X2 80 Rear is a single, slimline LED strip that drives 80 Lumens of bright light. With continued 180 degree visibility, you can be sure you’re seen from all angles, day or night.
• Ultra bright strip COB LED technology – 140 Lumen output
• USB Li-Polymer rechargeable battery
• Versatile rubber band mounting system ( 12-32mm ) for seatposts and seatstays
• Light mode memory
• Battery indicator
• Battery Auto Save, converts to flashing mode so you’re never left in the dark
• Recharge time: 2 hrs
High: 1 hr
Low: 5 hrs
Flashing: 30 hrs
Rapid: 16 hrs
Pulse: 16 hrs
Vibration: 8 hrs
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.