Replacing the popular Volt 1200, the new Volt 1300 includes the key features of the recently launched Volt 1700, at a more affordable price.
• 1300 Lm, 2 hrs on High mode.
• Super powerful wide beam with Opticube technology with improved sideways visibility over the Volt 1200
• USB Li-ion rechargeable, tool-free, quick-release replaceable cartridge battery
• Large, raised mode & power button for ease of use when wearing gloves
• 3 level battery indicator:
When charging: Red = less than 50% charged / Orange = more than 50% charged / Green = charging completed
When illuminated: Orange = battery capacity 50-31% / Red = 30-16% / Red flash = less than 15% remaining
• Double click to High Mode. Single click returns to the previous mode
• Recharge time: 4.5 – 15 hrs, 30% faster than Volt 1200 ( 4.5hrs with USB @ 1500mA )
• Includes Flextight bracket 22-32mm
• Weight: 256g
Mode: Output, Runtime
High: 1300 Lm, 2 hrs
Middle: 500 Lm, 5 hrs
Low: 120 Lm, 15 hrs
Daytime HyperConstant: 120 / 1300 Lm, 12 hrs
Flashing: 200 Lm, 150 hrs
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.