Cobi.bike sport with universal mount for electric bikes with Bosch motor and Intuvia display allowing you to use your mobile phone to replace the Intuvia unit and become the main display for the bike.
The pack includes:
Free app for Android / iOS
Hub for Bosch
Universal Mount with 3 charging adapter cables:
1: Micro-USB to Micro-USB adapter cable
2: Micro-USB to Lightning® adapter cable
3: Micro-USB to USB-C adapter cable
USB charging cable for Rear Light
Quick Starter Guide
NOTICE: COBI.Bike is compatible with ALL 2nd and 3rd generation Bosch systems (from model year 2014). Bosch Classic+ is NOT supported!
Connect your bike with your digital world and turn it into a real smart-bike using your phone. The thumb controller allows you to control the bike cockpit from the handlebars.
Plug & Play: The COBI.Bike Hub replaces the Intuvia or Nyon display on the original eBike display adapter – removable or permanently fixed. The app and the eBike are both operated via the existing handlebar-mounted controller. The original display can still be used.
- Smartphone replaces the original display
- Compatible with Bosch controller
- 100% secure smartphone holder
- Charges your smartphone directly from the e-bike battery
- Basic functions work without smartphone (engine, lights)
- Movement-triggered Anti-theft alarm
- Digital bell (via loudspeaker in the hub)
- Voice-guidance when navigating the app
- Free App, safety controlled from the handlebars
- Make and take calls
- Audio control (e.g. Music, Spotify and Audible)
- Realtime data (user power, battery reach, cadence, calories, elevation gain etc.)
- Personalized zones for heart rate and cadence
- Bluetooth fitness-sensors connectable
- Three speed tracking methods (including GPS)
- Minute-by-minute bike weather forecast
- 2D/3D bike navigation with voice commands
- Worldwide offline maps for free (Open Street Map)
- Marked cycle paths, trails and dirt roads
- Syncronizes komoot tours automatically
- Tracking: komoot, Strava, Apple Health, Google Fit
- Live range indicator with active warning
The functionality of the app is constantly evolving.
Electric bike deliveries: We use our own e-bike delivery van so all electric bikes are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Please note that we only delivery electric bikes in our local area so contact us if you're unsure whether we cover your area. To view which areas we currently deliver electric bikes to - CLICK HERE.
Cycle accessories are normally shipped using either Royal Mail or small parcels courier service. For returns procedure please contact us.
If an item is marked as Click and Collect then you would have to come to our Durham store to collect the item once it's ready.
We use Barclay Merchant Services to process card payments on our website. As part of the checkout authentication process you may be asked to complete 3D security checks which are there to protect both yourself as well as us from fraud. We reserve the right to decline any order that does not fully authenticate using 3D Secure. If you're unsure about 3D Secure please discuss this with your card issuing bank.
PayPal - We reserve the right to decline orders from PayPal accounts that are not fully verified or are registered to customer addresses outside the UK. Please note that we can only ship to the verified Paypal account address.